All appointments can be booked by telephone from 7.00am or by visiting our reception team at the surgery.
See Appointments & Clinics for further information.
Please use the self-check in screens at the surgery when you arrive for your appointment and take a seat in the waiting room.
Alternatively, you can now complete an eConsult online
Please be sure to inform us of changes to your address or mobile phone details.
This will ensure we can direct information to you reliably and without delay.
The NHS App
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
- get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass for event trials in England and travel abroad.
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your health record - securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- view your NHS number - find out what your NHS number is
Click here to get the NHS App