The Puzey Family Practice
Southwell House, Back Lane, Rochford, Essex, SS4 1AY
Do not email us in cases of urgent queries or medical emergencies. Please attend your nearest Accident & Emergency department or dial 999 in a life threatening medical emergency.
You should only call for an ambulance if you have a life-threatening medical emergency or have a severe injury.
Call 999 if you or the patient are experiencing:
- Signs of a heart attack - chest pain or tightness, which may feel like a heavy weight or squeezing in the chest
- Signs of a stroke - face drooping on one side, unable to raise arms, diffculty or slurred speech
- Severe difficulty breathing - gasping, not being able to get words out, choking or lips turning blue
- Very heavy bleeding - that won't stop with pressure or coming from very large wound
- Severe injuries - such as a fall from a height or an accident
- Seizure (a fit) - someone is shaking or jerking
- Unconscious - unable to wake
- Sudden, rapid swelling - of the eyes, lips, mouth, throat or tongue