- Dr Deepak Nanda (Male) MBBS (London 1987) DA MRCGP
- Dr Mark Metcalfe (Male) MBBS (London 2004) BSc MRCGP MBBS DRCOG
- Dr Preena Beegoo (Female) MBBS (London 2010)
- Dr Thayalini Loganathan (Female) MBBS 1999
- Dr Nabila Zaman (Female) MBBS MRCGP 2015
- Dr Robert Doyle (Male) MBBS MRCGP 2014
- Dr Sasan Panbehchi (Male) MBBS MRCGP 2023
- Dr Mubdi Maheer (Male) MBBS MRCGP 2023
Please note that Doctors' availability varies and sometimes we use locum Doctors to help deliver greater appointment availability.
Partners are responsible for the overarching management and leadership of the practice. They work with local commissioners to provide NHS services.
Dr Nanda joined the practice as a partner in 1995.
Dr Metcalfe has been partner since 2011 and Dr Beegoo since 2018.
Both are also qualified trainers supporting the development of student and junior Doctors.
We are proud to work as a multi-disciplinary team. We have a range of allied healthcare professionals with a wealth of expertise and experience.
You may be offered an appointment with a member of the wider team. All staff are supervised and have access to clinical support from the duty Doctor at all times.
There are now a range of healthcare professionals working in your GP practice.
Advanced Nurse Practitioners
Anneliese and Diane
- Experienced nurses with additional training
- Can undertake assessment and examination to diagnose and treat a range of conditions
- Independent prescribers
- Can advise, arrange and request tests and investigations
- Always working under the supervision of a senior GP
Ann, Claire, Nicki, Sarah and Sue
- Dressings, wound management, suture/staple removal
- Injections, immunisations/vaccinations
- Cervical screening (smear test)
- Asthma, COPD and diabetic mangement/reviews
- Family planning
- Minor illnesses
- ECG (must be requested by clinician)
Cathy and Emma
- Blood pressure and pulse checks
- B12 injections (must have valid prescription)
- ECG (must be requested by clinician)
- Smoking cessation
Carol and Siobhan
- Blood tests are available daily between 7.00am and 12.00pm.
- Alternatively, visit Swift Queue to book blood testing clinics in the area
Our blood testing service is popular, we cannot guarantee availability for urgent tests or tests are required to be done in a particular timeframe.
Aaron, Darren, Deena, Emmalouise, Erin and Joe
- Home visits for housebound/severely frail
- Care home ward rounds
- Learning disability healthchecks
- Long term conditions reviews
- Clinics - including general appointments, minor illness and injury
- Advanced practitoner clinics (can assist with a variety of medical issues)
Practice Pharmacy team
Jade and Saira
- Medicicines and prescription knowledge and safety
- Changes and queries
- Structured medication reviews
- Clinics - including blood pressure and minor illness
Tim Curtis and Erin Burrows
- Tim joined the practice in 1994 and became practice manager in 2000.
He is responsible for the financial and business operations of the practice.
- Erin joined the practice as clinical practice manager in 2022.
She is responsible for the delivery, development and quality of the clinical activities of the practice.
She qualified as a Paramedic in 2013 and started working with GPs in 2018.
To contact the management team, see Contact Us for details
Assistant Practice Manager
- Pauline joined the practice in 2006. She supports the management team and wider day to day functions of the practice.
- Our reception team work hard to continually answer and deal with patient queries in person and by phone.
- The entire team respect patient confidentiality. We may ask you for more information in order to direct your query to the right person.
- The prescriptions team work hard to process all repeat prescription requests.
We aim to process requests within 2-3 working days.
Prescribing safety is of upmost importance, if a potential issue is identified we may contact you before issuing a prescription.
If your request is urgent,please let us know and we'll do our best to help.
- You can request online by clicking: Repeat Prescription
Administrative and secretarial team
- These teams complete critical functions that ensure the day to day operations.
- Secretarial team process all referrals and ensure necessary information and tests are completed.
- Administrative team deal with all inbound and outbound communications.
We work collaboratively with other GP practices in the local area as part of the Rochford Primary Care Network. Visit their website here. This gives us opportunity to access a greater range of services for our patients.
- Mental health practitioners
- Social prescribers
- Pharmacy technician
- Some weekend services
There are now mental health practitioners, social prescribing link workers and pharmacy technicians working alongside others in your GP practice.