The Puzey Family Practice is committed to the principles of equality and complies with legislation.
We strongly oppose any form of less favourable treatment or discrimination directly or indirectly of patients at any time, including when applying to register with us.
Protected principles include: race, gender, social class, age, religious belief, creed, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/parental status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Access to the surgery is step free and all of our services are provided on ground floor.
All patient areas are wheelchair accessible but we will gladly make adjustments should you experience any difficulties.
We have a wheelchair available for patient use, located in the entrance foyer.
There are disabled toilet facilties in the reception area.
There is disabled parking available in the council owned car park, directly outside the entrance.
- If you think you may need extra time with a Clinician due to communication needs, please inform reception team when you book your appointment.
- We are happy to support the use of textphone/Relay communication services - please let us know.
- If you require any written communications from us in large print text, please let us know.
- Language translation services can be arranged via telephone third party.
- We proudly support breastfeeding/chestfeeding parents. Please let someone know if you'd like some privacy and we'll do our best to accomodate this.
- Some services are traditionally considered to be specifically for patients of female gender i.e. cervical screening/smear tests and family planning clinics. We respect all gender identities and aim to be inclusive and non-judgemental with our approach to patients accessing these services.
Please let us know if you have not been invited to cervical screening and you have a womb/cervix.